So far, so good!
As part of this Owner-Builder process, we’ve been lucky to be work with some fantastic trades and businesses who are helping us realise our dream. We’ve also been asked by a lot of people about who we’re using for different parts of our project, so we thought we’d list them all out with contact details where possible.
We’ll start categorising them all soon too.
- Midland Brick – Chat to Jonas at the Home Base showroom – these guys are supplying our bricks and roof tiles
- Avanti Glass & Aluminium – Joe and his team are providing all our windows and external doors
- Subiaco Restoration – a whole bunch of stuff, including our fireplace and door handles
- Town & Country Designs – Maggie and Mel are amazing – they’re helping us with our kitchen and bathroom designs
- Phoenix Plumbing Service – give Adam a call for all your plumbing requirements
- Parkwood Plumbing Centre – for all of our sink, bath and tapware products
- Q Design – landscaping inspiration, beautiful pavers and some special things we’re keeping quiet about
- HS Reflections – for our lighting plan and LED downlights
- Total Alarms – for our security system
- Pivac Engineering – for the steel stuff like lintels and T-bars
- Bravo Hire – for the temporary fencing
- Bunnings – as owner-builders, you can access trade pricing through their PowerPass services
- Colli Timber & Hardware – for all our roof timbers
- Fielders – for our Colorbond fascia
- Forezzi – Ross is helping us with our incredible tiles throughout the wet areas, front porch and alfresco
- M&B – supplying us with our internal doors
- City Group Painting & Decorating – Chris and his team will be giving our place a few licks of paint
- Restoration Hardware – when you can’t find what you’re looking for, go international baby! Some feature light fittings arriving soon!